Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SUMMER!!!!!!

I cannot believe I have not posted since St. Patrick's Day!!!!!  Shame on me!  We have been busy busy, but really that is NO excuse!!!!  During the time I have not been here, Camryn celebrated her first Easter, hit the 3 month milestone, and was Christened.  As for Isaiah, he celebrated all these milestones with his little sister, played tee ball for the first time, and also became a (drumroll please...)  PRE K GRADUATE!!!!!  I am now the mother of a Kindergartner.  Wow, time has really, really flown.  Paul and I are both doing well, I am on maternity leave until school starts up in mid august, and I am enjoying my time with the kiddos.  Isaiah has lots planned during this time.  First up...BASEBALL CAMP!  He is excited to spend a week playing his favorite sport.  Then we have plans for him to visit his grandparents, and maybe attend a swimming camp too.  We shall see!  All I know is, it is summer and it is time to relax and enjoy eachother. Oh, and Paul and I are both enrolled in Graduate school.  I know, when do we even have the time?  Paul is starting on his MBA, and I am doing a second Master's Degree in Educational Leadership.  Phew!  Hopefully, we will survive and be successful with our respective programs!!!!!   





Pics are of Isaiah's Graduation, Cami's Christening, Easter and Isaiah's tee ball!  The last two pics are Camryn at the BEGINNING of tee ball season, and then at the END!
More to come soon!
Love, US!

No comments:

Post a Comment